Get Ireland Walking Information Talk
Wednesday 13th September. 10.30 am to 12.30 pm in ARC, 65 Eccles Street, Dublin 7. For booking or further information please contact Jane or Yvonne on 01 830 7333
Whether you have been recently diagnosed, are in treatment, are post-treatment, or are cancer-free but caring for a loved one with the disease, ARC Cancer Support Centres has developed a range of services and therapies to help alleviate your stresses and concerns. We want to give you - patient, family member, friend or caregiver - the support that you need to enhance your coping skills and improve your quality of life.
Our range of services include:
- One-to-one Psychotherapy Counselling services
- One-to-one Complementary therapies such as Reflexology, Acupuncture and Indian Head Massage
- Closed group courses such as Mindfulness, Stress Management and Relaxation, Living with Secondary Cancer, Prostate Cancer, etc.
- Various Support and Peer Support Groups
- Weekly Drop-In Classes - Yoga, Relaxation and Visualisation, Stress Management, Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and relaxation courses
- A series of information talks and workshops such as 'Cancer and Fatigue', 'Cancer and Nutrition', 'Positive Appearance', etc.
- Citizens' Information Service
Our services are confidential, professional and caring, and are provided free of charge in a welcoming environment.
All our services are free of charge