Whether you have been recently diagnosed, are in treatment, are post-treatment, or are cancer-free but caring for a loved one with the disease, ARC Cancer Support Centres has developed a range of services and therapies to help alleviate your stresses and concerns. We want to give you - patient, family member, friend or caregiver - the support that you need to enhance your coping skills and improve your quality of life.
Our range of services include:
- One-to-one Psychotherapy Counselling services
- One-to-one Complementary therapies such as Reflexology, Acupuncture and Indian Head Massage
- Closed group courses such as Mindfulness, Stress Management and Relaxation, Living with Secondary Cancer, Prostate Cancer, etc.
- Various Support and Peer Support Groups
- Weekly Drop-In Classes - Yoga, Relaxation and Visualisation, Stress Management, Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and relaxation courses
- A series of information talks and workshops such as 'Cancer and Fatigue', 'Cancer and Nutrition', 'Positive Appearance', etc.
- Citizens' Information Service
Our services are confidential, professional and caring, and are provided free of charge in a welcoming environment.
All our services are free of charge